Re: Gallery review

Per, thanks for the review.
The positioning of the tree was not because of lack of correct space! I put
it there because, I thought, it belongs there! :) If I had put the tree on
the right as you suggest, I would change the angle of the suspension cables
such that they would not be very interesting in terms of matching with the
slope of the hill. I also wanted to portray the bridge as hidden (which
normally it is in fog) rather than overtly visible. I will try and see if
things improve by revisiting the site again,
Achal

Achal Pashine, Golden Gate:  Sure is a cliché; every picture of that
fabulous place is.  This must be from somewhere on the Conzelman Rd
side?  That tree disturbs me; I know you can seldom stand where you
need to in that area, but I want the tree in the right end of the
ridge...