Re: PF Galleries on 11/22/03

WRGill@aol.com wrote/replied to:

>I hate making excuses, but I will admit my mistakes.
>I made a mistake by doing what I did.
>I had made a review along with an attachment explaining
> why I said what I said in reference to the awful rule thing.
>The attachment was a photo of my own, illustrating what
> I was attempting to say, as I was having a difficult time of all of this.
> The attachment wouldn't go through the e-mail system
>along with the review due to a limitation with sizes.
>Everyone then saw only the bad and not the complete picture.
> I am really sorry. :(   -  WRGill

Ok, the best thing to do if you can, is put something like that up on
a webpage and give us the link to it. If you need help, just ask. I
wouldn't waste too much time though unless you really think it'll help
people. Most people here are very familiar with the rule of thirds and
can imagine what you mean with a few words.

Jim Davis
Nature Photography
http://jimdavis.oberro.com
Replies in plain text only please!