Request to WRGill

>Everyone then saw only the bad and not the complete picture.
>I am really sorry. :(   -  WRGill

Hey WR,
I hope you are having a happy thanksgiving!
Now that you have embraced us and we have done the same, just two more
improvements in your e-mail posting would make your posts really enjoyable
and informative to all of us: 1. disable html from your e-mail client and 2.
pl. don't send attachments (not that you have sent any yet), when you need
to show examples, please just point the website address of your image(s).
I personally enjoyed visiting your site and images that Bob Talbot dug out
from Google.
To repeat myself: Please "no html" and "attachments"... not that you are
doing any sin by sending html, but it, unfortunately, just does not go with
this list.
And, thanks for pointing out earlier that I am your friend; when I come to
Carmel next, I will make a point to visit you (BTW, my name is Achal, not
Jesus) :)
Achal