Re: PF Galleries on 11/22/03

At 09:54 AM 11/27/03 -0500, you wrote:
On 11/27/03 11:59 AM, "Alan Zinn" <azinn@netbox.com> wrote:

> The moods he establishes have to fight with
> the silly slide show junk.
>
> AZ

I'm not sure why he changed his site. It was straight html a few days ago! Unfortunately my favorite gallery is no longer there as well. He made this thing he called a 'plunger cam' and had a gallery of specifically images made from it. There are plunger images in several of the other galleries but my favs are gone :-(

----------------------------------
Lawrence W. Smith Photography
http://www.lwsphoto.com
lsmith@lwsphoto.com

L Now I'm intrigued - got to see plunger cam pics!

AZ
Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING