RE: PF Galleries on 11/22/03

I got the same feeling. The first few images I looked at I was impressed with his handling of DOF but I soon got the feeling he's just an avid fan of the blur tool and it started to cheapen the experience. Some of the images seem to be overdone but perhaps thats his trademark. I like the images otherwise.

Greg