Tedious Arguments

FWIW, the photo referenced is much closer to the "rule" than many others. Mine, for example, has nothing to do with thirds, and neither did the last two I posted (potty in the Alcatraz shower room and the Golden Gate Bridge). Shots by others in the gallery did fine without adhering to the "rule." And I think we will see many fine shots in the future that do not follow the "rule."

The argument to discard rules is almost as tedious as the argument to keep them.

John Palcewski
Forio d' Ischia, Italia

Live Journal:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/forioscribe