Re: PF Galleries on 11/22/03

WRGill@aol.com wrote/replied to:

>Now this is one more request to another already proficient photographer to
>examine the Rule of Thirds.
>My suggestion, and its only that,
>would be to place the Duck in the lower right hand third of the photo.
>I would place it there as its already headed for the left side of the frame.

Notice my shoveller's eye is just about smack dab on the rule of
thirds intersection. I think what you are proposing would put the
centre of interest (it's eye), in the centre of the frame. Either
could work well.

Thanks for the comments. Without these, I'd not be rethinking my
placement and croppings, and that's a good thing.

Jim Davis
- checkout the Motorcycle Headlight Relay Kit at:
http://jimdavis.oberro.com/html/bike_acc_.html