Re: Gallery review

Thanks Per.

>>Bob Talbot, Whodunit:

<<Beautiful, both composition and colour.   Also the enigma of THREE
wings....  Is this arranged or found?  >>

Purely found, no alterations.  It was first thing in the morning: dew
still on the bricks.

The" three wings" was indeed the facet of the scene that most caught
my eye, and made me rush back for the camera, macro lens and tripod.
The bricks appear much lighter from an angle: reflected light from the
damp shiny surface.  From directly above as in this they appear dark.

>From a nature point I was intrigued as to what had killed the
butterfly and eaten just the body ... also why leave the remains so
neatly arranged.

I like nature: it does all the creativity for you ;o)

Bob