Brians suggestions for the www.placescapes.com site

Hi Brian,
Thanks so much for your suggestions, they are all very good.

The large text was done purposely to address a pet peeve of mine about many
websites I've visited, you have to read forever to really get an idea what
the site is selling. So, I decided to tell people right out front what it's
all about in large letters, I hope this saves people time and effort and
that they appreciate it.

I have already replaced my jpg with the png you had suggested and I will
keep this in mind as I redesign this site. Loading the site through a
dial-up is always a concern especially when using as many images as I do and
now I have another method of keeping the size down.

My initial attempts at product shots were very unsuccessful, partly due to
the glare off the laminated surface, the pictures of the placemats looked
horrible, nowhere near as good as the product itself. Others visitors have
mentioned this to and I will try again. Displaying the images that are on
the placemats gives much truer rendition of the product. Maybe I should just
mention this and stress my money back guarantee?

I spent two years coming up with the manufacturing process and materials
that go into this product. It is not as easy as it may look. The combination
of great ascetics, durability, ease of use, tensile sturdiness and cost
effectiveness is not arrived at quickly. The quality testing regiments my
friends went through were very impressive. These included laying some of the
placemats on the floor in a heavily trodden path at a construction site for
two months. After washing, the placemats only had surface scratches to show
for their ordeal.

Yes, more text, more text and more text leaves me in the conundrum of hiding
the text or exposing it and having everyone use the site as a sleep aid.

I bought an annual package from yahoo for about $200 that makes it so they
will reread my pages and re-index them every few days so I can see the
impact of how changes effect the search engines. MSN uses this engine.

Thanks again,
Rick