Re: Dirty Pictures

> "Dust collects on a mirror that is
> easily accessible from the front of the scanner. Try this:

I  think I may have visited the guy's web page.
Saying it is "easily accessible" is overstating it I assure you.
It's a tiny  little hole with little room for access.  The Q tip
needed to be bent and even then I didn't feel I could clean it
anywhere near as carefully as I would have liked.

My scanner is always covered when not in use.
I wonder if dust actually enters when you place slides in it.

Bob

I live in a smoke free house btw.