Re: Photo sites

B <snapper@st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk> writes:

> Here's another one
> www.google.com ;o)

Hmm. Well, actually I beg to differ. Google is wonderful for finding
words, still (fairly) hopeless for finding images. The image search
function works well, but only when you are searching by subject (that's
why my crumpet and english muffin photos are all over the web). It
doesn't help for finding "really interesting photo sites".

> But seriously, the only link you really need
> http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html

Then you're 21 links away from everywhere. Or was it 19? Anyway,
http://sprezzatura.editthispage.com/ usually provides lots of places to
go second.

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3