RE: Review of 2003-11-15 PhotoForum Gallery

Jose I agree. I have a Kodak box camera which obviously has a better lens but still only 2 shutter speeds and 2 aperture settings and neither the aperture settings or shutter speeds are marked. It's definitely a different way of shooting but extremely educational. To top it off, my box camera is literally a black box that is excellent for covert photography as long as your subject stays still.

I've gotten a ton of crap out of that camera (all my fault or experiments) but I've also gotten one of my favorite shots from it so go figure.

Greg Fraser