scanner tips

Hey all, I've been getting a little discouraged in
setting up my web page in that I'm not getting the
smooth results I see others getting from scanning
prints.  What dpi should I be using?  Are HP scanners
garbage?  etc?

Enjoy...Trevor Cunningham

=====

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham