Re: my new photo site

LScottPht@aol.com wrote/replied to:

><< It would be a strange but not necessarily embarassing thing to become
> well known, successful, and perhaps rich from something that started
> as just a better presentation of what already existed but was ignored
> with nary a sale.
>  >>

>If you are referring once again to Ami's site, keep in mind that she is
>famous in the photo world, as I said in the last email, because she is better at
>photography than a good number of people in the business.  Her photographs come
>from the heart and show compassion and a passion for photography as well as
>the fact that she can see light so well. This is not something that is found as
>often now days in photojournalism. Anyway, if you are not referring to Ami,
>then nevermind.

I was referring of course to myself. As you say Ami's site has made
her better known but it hasn't changed the fact that she has been
doing incredible photo journalism for many years now and is in high
demand. It may have increased it, but I don't think her talents were
being ignored.

Maybe some of the rest of though could make a break through with a
better presentation.