Re: my new photo site

In a message dated 11/3/03 11:50:29 AM Central Standard Time,
sgflack@prodigy.net writes:

<< But you mentioned special presentation for photographs submitted for the
 Pulitzer.  I didn't know creative works were submitted for this prize.
 I thought the committee made its own selections from all published
 works.  Do you know what these special presentation requirements might
 be?  If so, please share them.

Sidney-
As far as the Pulitzer, the newspaper or whatever organization you are with
takes much time submitting the images for this prestigious award. They work
very hard on presentation, and even if it is a powerful story, if you don't
present it well (I don't know if they have a specific format), the judges will
bypass it. I got this info. first hand from the photo editor who put together the
entry from the Dallas Morning News when they won the Pulitzer for their story
on international womens rights abuses. She stressed the importance of their
presentation.

Leslie Spurlock
Leslie Scott Photography and Tours
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com