Re: lens malfunction question

It´s normal for that lens (and for many others as well). I doubt that It can be simply cured; if it really bugs you, try to always "park" the lens in the 28 mm position. On my specimen at least, this prevents it from sliding, as well as keeps it as short and compact as possible while carrying it.

Per