Re: New photojournalism forum

Rick-
Thanks so much! I am new to this, so I hope it works out. I just thought
there needed to be a forum specifically for females in this industry of
photojournalism. I am just embarking on my photojournalism career, and I would hope this
will become a great place for information for both newcomers and seasoned
pros. Thanks again!

Leslie Spurlock
Leslie Scott Photography and Tours
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com/phototours.htm
lscottpht@aol.com

<< Leslie,
 Congratulations on your efforts, I wish this effort of yours the very best.

 Rick