RE: PF Galleries on 11/1/03

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated 01 Nov. 03.
Authors
with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

              Emily L. Ferguson - water lilies

I like this shot, bit like a Japanese painting.

              David Small - Columbus Day

Nice one of your celebrations of the European official discovery of the
Americas.

              John Warner - Eastbourne Pier

Well - it looks like the UK  but it is a long time since I was that way.
Nice shot of the channel.

              Shawna Hanel - Stego

Yes....  I don't know what the common name for this animal or even what it
was but it looks like the feet of a flightless bird.  Nicely done -
technically.

              Leslie Spurlock - The Egg

Is the red stain on the young man's hands, Blood?  Did he have a fight to
get it.  Is it a valuable illegally harvested rare birds egg?  I don't know.
I don't recognise the egg.  It looks like a big bird.

              Dan Mitchell - Harbor

I'd like to visit the East coast and photograph the fishing ports with their
boats.  Not made it that way yet.... bit too far for a day trip.  Might
spend a short break there some day.  Nice shot.

              Don Meyers - Surf board shop

They do paint the buildings with garish colours in the us.  Most of ours
here are dull grey.  Are we a dull grey people, I wonder?  Yes can we have
some more like this showing the life of the US instead of its over portrayed
natural beauty?

              Achal Pashine - Saniya

That is a lovely portrait of a little girl - just increase your price so
that you make a good profit.  Do a set of three, one big other two album
size, for $140.  All in a presentation folder.  - don't quote me - I'm a
beginner!

Chris.
http://www.chrisspages.co.uk