Re: gallery reviews and Velvia 100F

Achal-
Thanks for letting me know this. I have actually been using Provia 100F, and
I just not super thrilled with it. I just want some more color saturation like
the photos on Ami Vitale's site: www.amivitale.com. I know she is using
mostly digital now, but I am just not getting this kind of saturation. I am not
doing portraits, so I don't necessarily want acurate color. I actually want
vivid, shocking color and sharpness. I am also shooting black and whites for more
realism.

Leslie Spurlock
Leslie Scott Photography and Tours
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com/phototours.htm
lscottpht@aol.com

<< I have used about 10 Velvia 100F rolls by now, My sense is that it is not
as
 different than earlier version. Probably less vivid in colors (but still
 pretty vivid as compared to say provia), but as sharp as earlier version.
 But you want to do people photographs with Velvia? Obviously, you have more
 experience, but I have never heard people doing it regularly. Try few rolls
 of Provia instead.
 cheers,
 achal

 Achal Pashine, Ph.D.
 Pediatric Immunology
 Center for Clinical Sciences Research, Room 2120
 269 Campus Drive
 Stanford, CA 94305-5164 >>