Re: my new photo site

Alex-
I just looked at your site. Your work is wonderful! The flash loaded very
quickly on my computer, which is surprising, and it's a nice, clean, and easy to
navigate site. Keep the flash and don't worry if some people don't want to
install flash to access it. I think you've done a great job. By the way, I
noticed on your email it is .ro. Are you in Romania? I am leading a photography tour
there is fall 2004. I am looking forward to it. I hear Romania is beautiful
and the people are incredible to photograph. (Of course, I have local leaders
besides myself that really know the country.)

Leslie Spurlock
Leslie Scott Photography and Tours
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com/phototours.htm
lscottpht@aol.com

<< My new photography site is now online. I'd be very happy if you'd share
 with me your opinions, comments and critiques. So if you have some time
 visit www.aaphoto.go.ro and tell me what you think about my site and my
 photos. Thank you very much!

 Alexandru Axon >>