RE: Dimming hot lights

Well I'll probably just use ND filters since I already have a large roll of it. However, I did find several 600 - 2000 watt dimmers available on eBay and they are all X10 capable which means you can get one dimmer that acts as a controller and program preset lighting patterns. Change lighting ratios by pressing a button. How cool is that?

Greg