Re: getting glossy prints from the Epson C 80 series inkjet printers

First of all, are you calibrating your monitor and using the proper profile setup?

Secondly, the Durabrite inks are (in the words of Epson) "optimized for plain and matte papers" (from the Epson Technical Brief on the Durabrite inks.)