Re: New York Institute of Photography

I too am a graduate. One thing I really like about the program is the
press pass you get when you finish. It gets me into places I would
otherwise have to pay for a ticket to get in. Also, the degree hanging on
my studio wall is impressive to those who see it. It's a good school, and
I'd take refresher courses if they had them. I haven't checked lately. I
could use a new press pass too. : - )
Shyrell