Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:04:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: Helene Kramer
Subject: advice for darkroom supplies
To: photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu

I recently bought a Nikon N65 and will soon be getting my lense, I will also need to start my own darkroom at home and invest in buying film in bulk. Any advice on where I can buy affordable good quality black and white film? Also, how can I get the chemicals I need for my darkroom? Any websites that I can go to? OR just check out walmart?? I am on a tight budget of only $200 ---for darkroom supplies and film.

Thank you.

Helene

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?