Hi Russell,

I took the leap directly from PS 5.5 to PS 7. The only problem being that the upgrade did not recognize my previous version as being legitimately upgradeable. A short phone call to Adobe for a special unlock code did the trick.

Same thing happened while installing my upgrade on to my new Mac G5 yesterday, had to call Adobe for a new unlock code.

Have fun.

Brian Roberts

Russell Baker wrote:

Is it true that I can up grade from PS 5.5 to PS 7 in one jump?

Could I please get replies from