on phone cameras [was: Re: what does it all mean?

>The cameras in the phones will do the same things.  Try getting film
>processing in the Middle Atlas mountains.  Then think about how people can
>send images of a new baby over the phone to relatives in another country.

please dont' hold your breath on this...right now the first mobiles with intergrated cameras will boast a resolution of 0,11 megepixels, f/2.8 and something like a 1,8 to 3,3 mm lense (what that is i do not know)...
in the market the ability to print pics in stickers the size twice that of a stamp, is offered...
(this will get a bit better eventually)

these things are nice gadgets to fool around with, and impressive in their closeups, especially with the x2 optical zoom on...

but... i see people taking photos of their holidays with them - granded a very easy way to show around both them and the phone - but i think we -as consumers - are succumbing to a thread for more fancy low quality products, yet expensive ones...prime steak for the makers of those gadgets!

that be said i kinda find handy at times the 48 kbpps MP3s i have loaded my phone with...cheers kostas

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå ôï äéêü óáò web site ìüíï ìå 6 Euro!