Re: Gallery review

In a message dated 10/5/03 3:43:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time, CameraTraveler@aol.com writes:

David Small - Under the El
Another moody one.  I like the haze/dust picked up in the slanting sunlight.

I'm somewhat put off by the converging verticals. I would also be tempted to lop off the whole right third of the picture (just right of the streetlight) and turn this into a vertical--I think it would be a real winner then with the composition really sucking the viewer into the frame.

Rich
I am usually pig headed about critique of my composition,but I tried your sugestion and by golly! Your right,it does look better that way.Thanks for your input.
Dave