Re: light stands again

Hi Gang......................

After looking to see what was on the market
and getting a number of different opinions
of backdrop stands I looked once more at the
speaker stands that we use in the Folk/Rock Duo
that I perform with.

We are using "On Stage" brand speaker stands.
#SS7761BK

They are available at most any
Music Store on line for $49.99 ea.

They will support 200 lbs.

The only problem is........
They only rise to 80 inches.

I just got my set today
(can't steal the set we perform with....)

I need to take some 1 1/2 abs plastic pipe
and make some short risers to extend the top of it.

I will then use a reducing tee at the top
to take my pipe that holds my back drops.

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography
rebphoto@pronetisp.net