Visiting Estonia with Peeter Vissak

One hot day in Israel I decided to travel to a colder part of the world.
I e-mailed Peeter (PV) and asked him about Estonia - the country he live in.
PV answered that if I'll come he will do the tour with me.
after some more e-mails I landed in Tallinn the capital of Estonia.
Peeter was waiting for me with a little sign in his hand.
A week ago I even didn't know his age, marital status etc'
Peeter made his homework very well, made reservations to hostels and friends
home and red about the sites on route.
We did the way in his 1987 Toyota that worked flawlessly.
I had some hesitations before the trip but found a very delicate man who,
like me, like temporary art and nature.
I found a good guide, driver, translator and most of all - a friend.
Peeter - Thank you !

Pini

Pini Vollach
http://www.pinimage.com