Re: magazine publishing rights help - calling Tina

At 09:17 AM 9/5/2003 -0400, you wrote:

Her name is Tina Manley.

Perhaps we can rouse her and see if she is willing to offer a little mentoring.
--
Emily L. Ferguson

Hi, Emily -

You're close, but I've been in Guatemala. I just got back on Sunday (the 14th) and missed the whole thread until I saw my name. If you'll update me on the question, I'd be glad to try to help. Sorry I've not been available!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP www.tinamanley.com

http://www.pdiphotos.com http://www.workbookstock.com http://www.newscom.com http://www.americanphotojournalist.com