Re: home brew diffusion box

In Estes?   Yikes, sure it wasn't $800?
: )
Have used translume for diffusion.
Real easy to make giant boxes out of it, some one inch strip of wood,
some matt board or whatever for edges, a heavy duty stapler.  I would
shot anywhere from one to four heads
through the thing.  Not portable but nice in the studio.  Also worked
nice
suspended from the ceiling

-BB

""I found two whole 13 inch wheels of Brie at the Safeway in Estes Park,

Colorado this summer.  They wanted just $8.00 each.  If I'd had a way to

keep them I'd have gotten both and invited everyone to a BWOB wine and
cheese party.

Peace!
Sidney""