RE: Model release Question

It seems to me that to make a people into a zoological wonder to be tamed
and photographed for the tourist.... Well that us.  Well perhaps those nasty
aliens will be coming and snapping us, handing out Andromedean banknotes and
bananas.

Their culture has been compromised.  At one time the men were proud warriors
and farmers now they sit in the huts built especially for the tourists
performing watered down versions of what were once deeply significant
rituals.

Lets all go downtown a snap those funny Christians in their gold edged white
robes and fancy hats.

Really!  Are we any better?  Certainly better at killing.

Chris
Web Page
http://www.chrisspages.co.uk/