Re: Model release Question

In a message dated 9/12/03 12:42:47 AM Central Daylight Time,
kristoffer.buquet@us.army.mil writes:

<< So lets say I am shooting in a third world country and wish to use the
images for commercial use. You state that my images will still be sellable
without a release!

They will be sellable in an editorial capacity, and some stock agencies might
consider them if they will be using them for editorial. They can also be sold
in galleries. They cannot be sold in an advertising way. I am not for
exploiting people at all. If you plan to use them for commercial use, try and get a
model release. I sent you the example of United Airlines. Anyway, this model
release thing has always been a huge debate, even among the pros.

Leslie Spurlock
Leslie Scott Photography and Tours
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com/phototours.htm