Re: Back Ground Stands

Les Baldwin wrote:
>if you can afford it get the Matthew's stands
> they are the greatest.

THAT is among the finest photographic advice I have ever seen. Second
only to "the best lens I ever bought was a tripod".

If you can afford it get two Matthews Rocky Mountain Beefy Baby triple
riser stands and two arms with knuckles. (and two sand bags)

they will likely last you the rest of your life and be among the most
trusted and valued things you own. <--------(period!)