shooting autumn colours

Fletcher Jernigan <Fletcher_Jernigan@comcast.net> wrote/replied to:

>I believe there is confusion between "HTML" and "hypertext links".
>
>See http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/H/HTML.html
>
>Your signature, along with those of others, contains a "hypertext link".
>  Mine does not since I do not have a web site to reference.

Well, I for one am not confused, but you are right that many are.

I can see HTML as text with lots of funny looking garbage in it. This
is Hypertext markup language code. Since I could see it in a certain
signature, the sig was therefore HTML. Someone told me that mine was
HTML. Well it ain't.

Hey, in order to get back on subject and introduce some actual photo
talk, let's have the annual talk about shooting autumn foliage. Ya,
the time is soon on us.

So, is a CPolarizer filter a good thing to bring out colours?

Should it always be used for foliage, or are there times you do not
want to use it?

Again, my sig is pure unadulterated text. I hope that's clear to all.
:-)

Jim Davis
Nature Photography
http://www.kjsl.com/~jbdavis/