RE: 2 color reversing in PS

Kostas

After reading your e-mail thouroughly I realized you are already aware of the Replace Color command. Using the eye droppers you make a selection which can be expanded or contracted with the slider. If the two colors you mentioned are separated enough on the color wheel you should be able to get a fairly decent selection. Then use the Hue,Saturation,Lightness sliders to change the color to match what you have in mind.One color at a time.

John