definitions

Hi All,

Now let me see if I have this straight...
A phojo uses several photos to tell a story.  His/her work is usually used in magazines where photography plays a bigger part than the story.  (The story illustrates the photos.)
A stringer uses one photo to illustrate a story.  His/her work is used in newspapers where the whole story is told in words with a photo for reference.
Both/neither/either uses/don't use flash except for when they
are told to use/not use flash by the client/editor/police/risk factor.
Both/neither/either charge/ are paid a fair price for the work done and/or risks taken.
All use photo equipment according to their taste and success.
All of them gripe that they are underpaid just like every other business/job.
Just a question...
Yours,
glad to be anywhere;}