Re: magazine publishing rights help

stopbarking@earthlink.net writes:

<< Perhaps for you Les.

 Retirement is not on everyone's 'to do' list.

 Each of us has our own definition of success.

 I mean no offense, this just caught my eye.

 Regards,
 Bobbie

 ".........It's not really about the romance of travel and taking
 pictures. It's more
 about being able to have some sort of retirement when you grow older.
 Everyone here loves the creation aspect of photography. Nobody relishes
 the
 biz side. But you cannot be successful without both.

 Good luck,

Yes, but is success only measured in the amount of money you make or is it
measured in the amount of happiness you have in all aspects of your life
including your job? Not everyone (sadly enough) will live to enjoy retirement, so why
not be happy with what you are doing rather than always being concerned with
money. Live for the day because you don't know what the future will bring, and
I would rather doing something that I am passionate about rather than some
mundane job that I make lots of money in.

Leslie Spurlock
<A HREF="http://lesliescottphotography.com/";>Leslie Scott Photography</A>
<A HREF="http://www.lesliescottphotography.com/phototours.htm";>Leslie Scott
Photography and Tours</A>