Re: possibly longer than Emily's post! :)

.....Now, if
I were to walk in there and demand all the the things that Emily says I am
entitled to....they would promptly show me the door....and hire someone who
will work for it. <<<<

Can anyone remember the last time we had a 6.1% unemployment rate in this
country? On the Editorial Photographer's list I might be hissed at for
saying this but It seems to me we need to be careful at this moment in our
economic times about making demands as working photographers. Yes, on that
list, there are a considerable number of photographers making good livings.
But, it's easy to take that out of context in my opinion.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com
"The brave ones were shooting the enemy, the crazy ones were shooting film"