Re: Ask me a question................................

Russell Baker wrote:

> Hell the only thing I shoot any more is Digital!
>
> The only film I am familiar with is
> what's around the ring of my bath tub!

To be perfectly honest with you, I don't think that I could give good
advice to anyone regarding consumer films short of a 400/indoors and
100/outdoors kind of generality.

As far as pro colour films I only shoot transparency and can find no
film available in this country that gives me a good skin tone. I am
finding all the films to be inconsistent batch to batch in speed and
colour excepting Kodak EPN.