Re: PF exhibits on 09-06-03

In a message dated 9/6/03 10:34:01 AM Central Daylight Time,
andpph@ritvax.isc.rit.edu writes:

<< The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated 06 Sep. 03.
Authors
 with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

                Scott Thurmond - Last Gasp of Summer
                jIMMY Harris - Dagger Plant
                Karen Habbestad - nourish
                Greg Fraser - TG-773
                Jeff Spirer - The End of Words
                Gregory david Stempel - Self Protrait
                Marilyn Dalrymple - How Many Cats?
                Fred van Sand - Fitzhugh Lane Statue and House
                Gary M. Thomas - The Lock at Blere
                Leslie Spurlock -
                Christopher Strevens - Cafe - Tate Modern
                WRGill - Monterey Bay Squid Trawler

 There are currently 6 photographs enqueued for future exhibition. Authors
are:
 Cid, Mitchell, Pashine, Van Sand, Zinn and Vincent. Contributions encouraged!
 Instructions can be obtained by following a link from the gallery page given
 above. New series of 6 - 12 images per author as well as new work (up to
about
 15 photographs) by groups of students is especially encouraged!

 Thank you, Constance & the PF exhibits staff

Sorry about the lack of details on my photo. It was my first submittal, and I
guess I sent it via email and didn't know about giving the details. The title
is Sadhu, and it was taken in Kathmandu, Nepal at the crematorium. A sadhu is
a holy man. It was taken with Fuji Provia 100 F slide film on a Nikon N70
with a Tokina 80-400 lens at I think f3.5 or 5.6. I think that is everything.

Leslie Spurlock
<A HREF="http://lesliescottphotography.com/";>Leslie Scott Photography</A>
<A HREF="http://www.lesliescottphotography.com/phototours.htm";>Leslie Scott
Photography and Tours</A>