Re: magazine publishing rights help

I guess I meant to say that I am not that type of photojournalist that uses
flash or artificial lights of any kind. I am not into any kind of manipulation
which is why I have fought the whole digital thing for so long. You are
correct. They do use lights at the basketball games, as well as when they do
portraits and many other times. I have no desire to be a newspaper photographer. I am
actually what I would call a "humanitarian or concerned" photographer and
would rather bring about change with the use of my lense than make a lot of
money. I don't, however, want other photographers to have lower pays because of
things that I do. I know everyone of us contributes to that. It's just a passion
for me and I would rather be in a war torn country photographing making little
money than be doing a commercial piece and making a lot of money. But I
totally understand where you are coming from.

Leslie Spurlock
<A HREF="http://lesliescottphotography.com/";>Leslie Scott Photography</A>
<A HREF="http://www.lesliescottphotography.com/phototours.htm";>Leslie Scott
Photography and Tours</A>