Re: Gallery review 8-30-03

DSmall9917@aol.com wrote/replied to:

>Jim--- Kawasemi Kloseup
>  Tack sharp image of an unusual bird..Was the black background Natural or
>added? it relly enhances the shot. You have done justice to this little guy.
>What country is it native to

See see, DSmall loves the background. Weird, another person hated it.
Both of you wondered if it was natural, Weird.

Dave, it was totally natural out of focus greenery in the background.
Just lucky I guess.

I'm in Japan so that bird was shot here. I gather it's in many other
places in the world too. Thanks for the nice comments.

Jim Davis
Nature Photography
http://www.kjsl.com/~jbdavis/