RE: Inkjet Halftone Settings

Hah, you always make me laugh but come on now, how many email aliases do you have? How many do you need?

Thanks for bringing me back to reality. I should be proud to live in the crap age and you're right about my non-consumerist attitudes being dangerous. I should know better than to spout off like that specially when we all know we're being monitored. Perhaps changing email names will keep them off my trail eh?

Greg