Re: Epson 2200

> Can someone tell me how much margin the 2200
> automatically puts on a
> page when printing a full 8.5 x 11" sheet?

Gasp!  Never measured as of today, but its about 1/8
on each the Top, Left and Right, and a bit more than
1/2 on the bottom.

Adobe Illustrator automatically draws the correct
margins when you set-up your working document. I tried
drawing a box from the margin-out, but I can't find
the object info!  Anyway, HTH.

=====