From: "Norman Ford" <njford@netvigator.com>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: am I missing something

Lea,
According to my Quickstart Manual (and my experience) there are no
shortcut keys which give access to either scale or the channler mixer.
There are a number of context sensitive shrtcut keys that can be used
when working in the channels palette however.
You could use < Control + T > to bring up the Free Transform handles.
Norman

lea wrote:

Are there shortcut keys for menu items in Photoshop even if they

aren't

listed by the item. For example...is there one for Channel Mixer or

one

for Scale?

HELP!
Lea