Re: am I missing something

Lea,
According to my Quickstart Manual (and my experience) there are no shortcut keys which give access to either scale or the channler mixer. There are a number of context sensitive shrtcut keys that can be used when working in the channels palette however.
You could use < Control + T > to bring up the Free Transform handles.
Norman

lea wrote:

Are there shortcut keys for menu items in Photoshop even if they aren't
listed by the item. For example...is there one for Channel Mixer or one
for Scale?

HELP!
Lea

Lea Murphy Whiny Dog Press www.whinydogpress.com New images www.whinydogpress.com/new.html Picture a Week PAW http://www.whinydogpress.com/paw.html