Re: Minimizing pinhole image falloff - Correction

Ha!  Thanks Bob and Chris!

Now I've got a useful tool to correct vignetting on my pinhole (giants
or minuscules)...  All I need to do if install the equation on my
computer, feed in the appropriate values for the "n" and "t" and churn
out the outcome for "z".

Then, I'll just pull out my dodging tool and dodge as appropriate, in
front of the pinhole or in camera.  Piece of cake, really...  -:))

Best regards!

Guy

P.S.  Hey... Did I see "z" on the right-hand side of the equation?
...-:?))
We've got to pull this guy out of of there and get it to the left,
otherwise we're in trouble.  Aren't we?