RE: Minimizing pinhole image falloff - Correction

Thank you.

We didn't do Bessel functions except in fm radio theory.  The theory that I
don't remember involved an approximation.  When I tried to do the
integration myself just now I got the integral of the sin of a sin which I
think is the differential form of the Bessel function.  Very interesting.

I'll keep quiet now.....

Chris
Web Page
http://www.chrisweb.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/