[no subject]

Hello everyone!
 Just landed postion of part time photog for our small local newspaper
(circulation 10,000) and I am very excited!  Spent two days learning basics
of Nikon D1H and D1X....my first experience with digital... and a new one
for the paper as well a long way from the comfort zone of my 20 year old
Canon AE1-Program!! (2 days was NOT enough)  Any words of advice?  On the
camera, or photo journ. in general?  This is a whole different slice of
photography for me as I have done mostly portraits in the past.  (will be
keeping my 7 year position at Sears Portrait Studio for a while...security
blanket and extra income!)
Thanks!

Angi Turnpaugh

Angi